Mobile Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 15, 2020
Please read these Mobile Terms and Conditions carefully before subscribing to DailyPulse operated by SchoolPulse LLC.
DailyPulse, 365-days to better thinking, feeling and being!
- DailyPulse is a 365-day to better thinking, feeling and being, nudging tool that comes directly to your text. Weekly challenges, inspirational podcasts, weekly surveys, and the best wisdom the world has to offer, coming to you daily.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling toll-free 888-749-5133.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive daily messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Any other questions?
Please contact us if you have any questions about these terms.